Evil girls stick to holy basil



Yesterday night had a divine revelation.
A friend was to drop in for a chat, and I felt like fixing some dinner and went for pesto sauce. Insatiable me put 2 cups fresh basil leaves more than the recipe advised.  The thing tasted awesome without a hint for an aftermath. My girlfriend didn`t turn up because of a sudden article deadline, so I had a nice "panties and T-shirt on" dinner ... some mins later I felt sooo pleasantly horny! And it felt like after an  orgasm - so heated and relaxed inside at the same time. So I got curious and found this : Stimulate your sex drive with basil Never took such stuff seriously until yesterday:)

I guess it`s pretty personal (the effect power) but it would be curious to test it on male friends.
Have some magic sauce leftovers, pondering whether to take it for lunch with me...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good quality green/white tea can have the same effect. ;)

Post a Comment

top